Re: BSD Installer release 1

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 17:11:17 +0200
Andrew Turner <andrew_at_fubar.geek.nz> writes:
> I am pleased to announce the first beta release of BSD Installer powered
> FreeBSD Install CD's. It is both for wider testing and feedback on to
> gauge the progress I've been making for the Google Summer of Code. This
> is based on RELENG_6 and unfortunately only for i386.

Just tried it in VMWare.  I got a kernel panic (duplicate free) during
installation, but that's not your fault.  I loved the interface,
especially the label editor, which is far superior in terms of ease of
use to the one in the current installer.  I hope the partition editor
turns out equally well once you get around to it.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no