No keyboard in sysinstall in 6.0-BETA2

From: Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus_at_marcuscom.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 19:08:53 -0400
I'm trying to install FreeBSD 6.0-BETA2 from CD on Dell Precision 380.
The machine has a PS/2 keyboard on it.  The keyboard works fine in the
BIOS, and at the Booting... prompt.  However, once sysinstall comes up,
the keyboard is dead.  Nothing I type will be accepted.  The machine
does not appear to be panicked or hung.

I switched from vidconsole to comconsole, and sysinstall works, so
perhaps this has something to do with the new keyboard mux?

Dmesg is at http://www.marcuscom.com/downloads/NEW-SHUMAI.dmesg

Joe