Build option survey complete

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 11:20:59 +0200
My automated (mostly) survey of buildoptions is complete now and the
results can be seen here:

	http://phk.freebsd.dk/misc/build_options/

I have talked a bit with Warner about this area and I think we have
agreed that we want to unify the namingscheme to

	MAKE_FOO=yes / MAKE_FOO=no

The only remaining issue is that we do not want to spread the default
values out over the entire tree, but we have no file where we can
put them right now.  We need a source tree version of "/etc/make.conf"
that gets sucked in before /etc/make.conf for that.

More details to emerge as we get them sorted out.