Re: Summary about nve network interface driver

From: alan bryan <alanbryan1234_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 21:28:45 -0700 (PDT)
--- Kövesdán Gábor <gabor.kovesdan_at_t-hosting.hu>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've experineced serious errors with the nve driver
> and I've seen quite
> many people would like to use it, but they also
> experiences these error.

I too would love it if this can be solved.  I'm also
willing to test and help wherever I can.  In my case I
get device timeouts and have just gotten used to
rebooting about once per day when it runs out of
buffer space and ceases to function. (If there's a way
to re-initialize without a reboot that would help
too).

Thanks,
Alan Bryan

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs