Re: Missing a step in new(er) Remote gdb/kdb setup?

From: Lonnie VanZandt <lonnie.vanzandt_at_ngc.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:33:32 -0600
I also noticed that my supfile for sources sets the tag to RELENG_5_4. I do
not know the FreeBSD CVS branching strategy well enough to know if perhaps
there is a RELENG_5 edit for kgdb already which I have missed because I have
limited the update to RELENG_5_4. Do you have ident information for a
known-to-be-working kgdb for FreeBSD 5.x?