Jails with IP6 addresses?

From: Emanuel Strobl <Emanuel.strobl_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 21:58:52 +0200
Hello,

I'm planing to completely migrate to IPv6 on my local network, which
consists of two subnets, one exclusive for jailed services. While thinking
about the design, it came to my mind that I heard some time ago that jails
don't work wit IPv6.
Was that correct? Is it still correct for 6.0?
If so, is anybody working on IPv6 support for jails?

And if some of you IPv6 firm guys have a spare minute, could you please
take a look at my questions on questions_at_?
(http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=1938121+0+current/freebsd-questions)

Thanks a lot,

-Harry