Re: 6.0-Beta2: dhclient instability

From: Frank Jahnke <jahnke_at_fmjassoc.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:36:41 -0700
I neglected to copy the list on a couple of interchanges I had with
Brooks Davis.  I thought the last one might be of most use.

Just a quick follow-up: dhclient seems to be stable with the simple
recompile and no patching.  Its resource usage has not budged;
previously it would have taken over half my machine long ago.  Unless
you hear otherwise from me, the simple recompile has solved the problem.

Frank