BTX problems

From: Kenneth D. Merry <ken_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 16:12:34 -0600
I just updated a machine from -current as of late March to -current as of
last night, and I'm having trouble booting it.

It's a dual 1GHz Pentium III box, Supermicro 370DE6 motherboard.
(Serverworks chipset.)  It is booting off of an onboard Adaptec 7899.

When I try to boot it, I get some BTX errors and BTX halts:

http://people.freebsd.org/~ken/btx_halted.20050813/IMG_4943.JPG
http://people.freebsd.org/~ken/btx_halted.20050813/IMG_4944.JPG

(Same information, the first one was taken with flash and is a little more
washed out, the second one is taken without flash and is therefore a tad
more blurry.)

The loader from March works fine, but the new one fails.  It's 100%
repeatable.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on?

Thanks,

Ken