Re: Alcatel Speedtouch PC ADSL Modem

From: Vladimir Botka <vlado_at_botka.homeunix.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 07:48:16 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,
I am running Speedtouch 510i, which is defacto router with some small unix
system inside. You can login with telnet and configure it from command
line or use the web interface or load the configuration from file. I dont
think that USB and pppoa is here the best choice. You just connect the
Speedtouch to the ADSL and use the Speedtouch ethernet to connect it to
your LAN. Cheers, Vladimir.