Re: "atacontrol info" isn't working here

From: Kevin Oberman <oberman_at_es.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:44:35 -0700
> Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:28:43 +0200
> From: Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie_at_le-hen.org>
> Sender: owner-freebsd-current_at_freebsd.org
>
> Hi,
>
> > Kevin, no news since then.  I made a patch for the manpage which is
> > actually clearly wrong :
> >
> > %%%
> > 	The channel argument is the number of the ATA channel on
> > 	which to operate.
> > %%%
> >
> > The ``channel'' argument is the name of the ata(4) device and not only
> > its number.
>
> I don't want to coerce people into committing my patches, but I really
> think the patch in my previous mail should be.  This is not a big
> deal.

I have an open PR with a more complete update of the man page, but I
have not seen any response to this point.

Now that I look at it again, I'd probably reword my definition of
'controller' a bit, but it at least gets you to the right place better
than the current page.

I probably could have added an example or two, as well.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)