6.0beta2 install + wifi modules?

From: fredthetree <fredthetree_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 12:19:12 -0300
Is there a way to load modules during/before the installation process?

I'd like to use an ath card for an ethernet installation, but the
module isn't loaded.  I tried using "kldload if_ath" in the emergecny
holographic shell, but.. kldload was not found.

What's the point of ethernet configuration, and net-installs, if the
install is unable to support the wifi cards that 6.0 is bragging
about? ;)