Re: 6.0 BETA2 reboot hangs on SMP system - progress of a sort

From: Mark Kirkwood <markir_at_paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:39:45 +1200
Looks like I have false alarmed everybody :-( I must have changed
something in my BIOS setup since I last (tried to) reboot, because now
5.4-RELEASE (SMP) reboots ok, and I have made no changes there.

I will look around and try to see what it is (a quick glance suggests I
have USB enabled now, whereas it may have been disabled before).

Apologies for the confusion...

Mark