cuaa0 or cuad0?

From: Omer Faruk Sen <ofsen_at_enderunix.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:20:34 +0300
Hi,

I want to make a remote debugging system but in:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/kerneld
ebug-online-gdb.html
it says we have to use cuaa0 but in FreeBSD6 there is no cuaa0 instead we
have cuad0. I think I should use cuad0 right?

By the way whatever I do with dumpdev on rc.conf. I couldn't get a crash
dump on my /var/crash. What I do is to just enable dumpdev="/dev/ad0s1b" and
dumpdir="/var/crash". Am I missing something? I have used 6.0BETA3 and
6.0BETA2 GENERIC kernels for debugging,

Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.EnderUNIX.ORG
Software Development Team _at_ Turkey
http://www.Faruk.NET
For Public key: http://www.enderunix.org/ofsen/ofsen.asc

First Turkish Qmail book is out! Go check it.
Duydunuz mu! Turkiye'nin ilk Qmail kitabi cikti.
http://www.acikakademi.com/catalog/qmail/