Re: Panic (nve) on install with 6.0-BETA3 ISO

From: Maxime Henrion <mux_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:59:46 +0200
Antoine Pelisse wrote:
> This has been fixed by mux_at_ four weeks ago (if_nve.c revision 1.8) but
> has not been MFC'd yet (any reason ?)

I asked for re_at_'s approval to MFC this yesterday, and got the approval
today, so you should this commit in RELENG_6 later today.

The reason why it hadn't been done earlier is that I was looking for
feedback from nve(4) users to check that my change really helps, and
I've got none for now.  If you can confirm that this commit helps, I
would really like to know.

Cheers,
Maxime