DRM merge

From: Eric Anholt <eta_at_lclark.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:03:52 -0700
I've put a patch to merge current DRM CVS to FreeBSD here:
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/dri/drm-20050826.diff

Along with various changes as usual, it includes jake_at_'s port of the VIA
DRM (note: this requires a patch to the x server to work, which is in
X.org CVS).

I've tested on r200, r128, mga, sis on my x86 testbox.  However, I was
getting a crash on X startup with DRI on my amd64 desktop.  I couldn't
get it to drop to debugger for some reason, so I don't know if the merge
is at fault or not.  So, I would really appreciate some testing on
amd64, in particular.

--
Eric Anholt                                     eta_at_lclark.edu
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/              anholt_at_FreeBSD.org