gjournal beta3

From: Ivan Voras <ivoras_at_fer.hr>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 04:54:20 +0200 (CEST)
I'm happy to announce beta3 version of gjournal! The only reason I'm not
calling it "1.0 release" is that it hasn't received much testing yet and
there have been many changes since the last public beta, so I
still don't recommend it for production use. For all intents and purposes
this is the final version (+/- bugfixes, of course :) ).

The source is available at:
http://ivoras.sharanet.org/stuff/gjournal-beta3.tgz
(read the README file!)

More information is available at:
http://wikitest.freebsd.org/moin.cgi/gjournal

This work has been sponsored by Google's SoC project, which I thank. Also
thanks to menthors, Poul Henning Kamp and Pawel Jakub Dawidek.

--
Every sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology
    - Arthur C Anticlarke