Re: nfs through nullfs (was: 6.0-BETA3: ext2fs through nullfs: panic "locking against myself")

From: Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie_at_le-hen.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:29:44 +0200
Hi Kris,

> > > Subject says it all.
> > >
> > > mount a ext2 file system, use it as basis for a nullfs mount -> panic.
> >
> > Mount a NFS filesystem, use it as basis for nullfs mount -> panic.
>
> Please provide details.

I already provided details on this one month ago [1].  By the way, you
told me to send the report to jeff_at_ directly.  Unfortunately, I think
he had too much real life work to take care of this for the moment, and
I think we will have to live with this for the release.

Regards,

[1] http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2005-July/053451.html
--
Jeremie Le Hen