Re: [rc update] sshd no longer starts at boot

From: Doug Barton <dougb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 23:15:33 -0800
Thanks to debugging help from Manfred and Scott, I've decided to give up on
trying to figure out what's wrong with the ports scripts. :) Seriously
though, Brooks and I have had a conversation about whether the *.sh scripts
generally need to be sourced into the shell at all, or can they be run like
"regular" rc.d scripts. The problems with the fairly simple stuff that Scott
and Manfred had installed (i.e., completely non-obvious, and no good reason
for it to fail) convinced me that we need to go this route, at least in the
short term.

Doug