Re: nve(4) patch - please test!

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon_at_apollo.backplane.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:10:39 -0800 (PST)
    In addition to moving the nv_setmulti() and nv_ifmedia_upd() calls
    to a slightly different place in DFly (after pfnInit and before pfnStart),
    I also noticed that pfnStop() seems to take a flags argument which the
    header files define AFFECT_RECEIVER and AFFECT_TRANSMITTER for,
    but both our codes have been calling pfnStop() with a flags argument of
    0.

    I don't know if adding the flags has any effect but it doesn't seem to
    make things worse.  If pfnStop() isn't actually stopping the hardware
    due to incorrect flags then all sorts of bad things can happen.

						-Matt