Re: HEADS UP: Release schedule for 2006

From: Matthew D. Fuller <fullermd_at_over-yonder.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:12:55 -0600
On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 02:59:09PM +0000 I heard the voice of
Joao Barros, and lo! it spake thus:

> There have been some questions on the lists about what to expect
> from release x.y and I personnally have always looked at the TODO
> list like http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.0R/todo.html

It's always been my impression that the todo list is put together as
we close in on a release as a "these things still need to get done".
It's not really a "here are the things this release offers over the
previous one"...

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd_at_over-yonder.net