Re: [openoffice]no suitable windowing system found, exiting.

From: Eric Anderson <anderson_at_centtech.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:42:43 -0600
Alexander Kabaev wrote:

>On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:20:37 -0600
>Eric Anderson <anderson_at_centtech.com> wrote:
>

>>Eric Anderson wrote:

>>>Yep, that did it (for 2.0).  Thanks!
>>>

>>Although now firefox segfaults.  I'm recompiling it now, but this is
>>all I could scavange from the core file:
>>in _rtld_free_tls () from /libexec/ld-elf.so.1
>>
>>Eric
>>

>>--
>>Eric Anderson        Sr. Systems Administrator        Centaur
>>Technology Anything that works is better than anything that doesn't.
>>

>The segfault was caused by *((char *)0) = 0; statement that I forgot to
>remove from the source before committing. Now firefox does not segfault
>but properly fails to load plugin due to inadequate versioning
>emulation by flash[67].so wrappers.

That does stop the seg faults, but now flash doesn't work:

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/X11R6/lib/linux-flashplugin6/libflashplayer.so
[/usr/local/lib/pluginwrapper/flash6.so does not have version
information, but /usr/X11R6/lib/linux-flashplugin6/libflashplayer.so
requires it]
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/X11R6/lib/linux-flashplugin7/libflashplayer.so
[/usr/local/lib/pluginwrapper/flash7.so does not have version
information, but /usr/X11R6/lib/linux-flashplugin7/libflashplayer.so
requires it]

How do I fix the versioning emulation on the flash wrapper?

Thanks!
Eric