Call for testers: New moused(8) and psm(4)

From: Jordan Sissel <psionic_at_csh.rit.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 05:18:17 -0500
Howdy,

I've been working on a userland-ification of psm(4) and a complete
rewrite of moused(8). The new psm(4) driver lacks protocol understanding
and expects to be controlled through ioctls only. The new moused(8) is
designed such that mouse drivers are in the userland.

I have implemented 3 driver modules thus far:
- Synaptics Touchpad (ps/2 only, not usb)
- Generic PS/2
- sysmouse (for ums(4) and mse(4))

Development has been done in 6.x (I don't have a -current machine handy)
but this will probably work fine in -current.

Directions on what to do can be found on the project's site:
http://www.csh.rit.edu/~psionic/projects/newpsm/

Comments/suggestions welcome :)

-Jordan

PS: I know most (all?) of the code doesn't conform to style(9). I'll fix
that eventually.