Re: FW: Call for comments: CoxR, a CVS/mail-lists/BTS

From: ALeine <aleine_at_austrosearch.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 10:06:04 -0800 (PST)
k-sasaki_at_ist.osaka-u.ac.jp wrote:

> Thanks for the many feedbacks about CoxR.
> We modified the CoxR based on feedback.
> And so, please try CoxR function once more.
> I would like to have your impressions on the above mentioned information
> system as an open source expert
> Any feedback including the answer of questions above, comments, suggestions,
> etc are always welcome,

I took a quick look, but the page does not even display properly due to bad
HTML. I suggest you run a HTML validator on the page and clean up the HTML
code first:

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fscorpion.ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp%2Fcgi-bin%2FCodeSearch%2Fcoxr.html

>  Bug Trucking System

Oh come, FreeBSD 5.x does have a mutex hell going on, but to say it has so many bugs
as to require a truck is absurd. :-> A smaller lorry perhaps, but a truck - definitely
not. :-) It might also be a good idea to use an automated spell-check on your pages,
I've noticed a number of typos such as "divelopers" and similar.

ALeine
WebMail FREE http://mail.austrosearch.net