ACPI Suspend/resume [was Re: ATA mkIII first official patches...]

From: George Hartzell <hartzell_at_kestrel.alerce.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:19:34 -0800
Søren Schmidt writes:
 > [...]
 > Find such a machine might be very hard, if not plain impossible :/
 > I already have 3 laptops here (of which none has worked for several
 > month regarding suspend/resume) so I have plenty. [...]

How bad is the acpi suspend/resume situation.

I have 5.3-BETA4 on an IBM T42p and suspend to memory and resume work
fine.

I haven't had time to upgrade (cobbler's kids, no shoes, etc...) but
it's on my list of things to do.

Does 5.3 Release have a working acpi based suspend/resume for anyone?

Does 5-STABLE have a working acpi based suspend/resume for anyone?

g.