Re: UFS/FFS/softupdates/snapshots: the view from 10m above

From: Sean Kelly <smkelly_at_zombie.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 21:32:10 -0600
On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 01:35:49PM +1100, gnn_at_freebsd.org wrote:
> I've just started looking at how to use Doxygen to do this sort of
> thing.  Doxygen depends on graphviz (i.e. dot) to draw the graphs and
> will not only do call graphs but also structural relations in C and
> C++.  I have not had enough time this week, because I'm teaching, to
> play with those features of Doxygen.  My impression is that an
> interactive tool that depended on cflow and dot could be quite useful
> as well.

Doxygen really is a great too, but the dependency list is a bit offputting
and excessive. The build depend list is something insane like:  cups-base
dvipsk-tetex expat fontconfig freetype2 gettext ghostscript-gnu gmake gnutls
graphviz gsfonts imake jpeg lcms libXft libgcrypt libgpg-error libiconv libmng
libwww nas open-motif perl pkgconfig png qt t1lib tcl teTeX teTeX-base
teTeX-latex2e teTeX-texmf tex-texmflocal tiff tk xdvik-tetex xorg-libraries

--
Sean Kelly         | PGP KeyID: D2E5E296
smkelly_at_zombie.org | http://www.zombie.org