Re: Console freeze but still alive

From: Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie_at_le-hen.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 00:20:28 +0100
> Ive found that it is not 100% certain to freeze which has made my
> testing so far worthless. :(
> I have applied Ian's callout patch and after about a dozen reboots the
> console has not stopped. It looks promising so far but I will keep my
> eye on it.

Same thing here.  I switched between console and X a few times, played
with my mouse in console mode and used my computer for a while, and I've
not seen a console freeze yet.  But I have not been able to guess how
to repeat the problem, so ...  I'll go on using my computer :-).

Thanks.
Regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen