cvsup

From: Chuck Robey <chuckr_at_chuckr.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 17:47:46 -0500 (EST)
Having a bit of a problem ... I used to have my cvsup set up so where I
would get the archive itself, not just a checked out image (I could do a
'cvs log' and get a reply from the local archive, not have to fall back on
a remote image).  I stopped running FreeBSD for a year while I let my
company force me off to a Linux sojourn (now terminated, thank goodness!)
but I'm having problems getting cvsup to do what I want it to.

Can someone tell me, I think it's the line that says "*default release="
that I would manipulate to get it to manage the entire archive, not just a
checked out image ... what's the phrase that would go there, please please
please?

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr_at_chuckr.org   | electronics, communications, and SF/Fantasy.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary (on the wall at my old fraternity,
Signa Phi Nothing).