RE: Supermicro P4SCT+ Marvell 88SX504 controller

From: EAZNet - Eddie Fry <eddie_at_eaznet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:13:31 -0700
Hmmm, that sucks.  There are linux drivers.  I wonder if there is a way to
get the specs from the linux developers.  I'm going to put in a call to both
Supermicro and Marvell and see if I can round up:

Supermicro: a demo board
Marvell: specs, references, and code samples

Anything else you'll need to get this rolling?

Eddie