Re: PPPoE and 5.1 to 5.3 Upgrade

From: Chris <chris_at_tellme3times.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 23:00:24 -0500
Gleb Smirnoff wrote:

>Can you please describe more precisely. What exact functionality was
>broken?

I cvs'd on Monday and proceeded through the builds. Silly me, I
proceeded to hit [Leave it for latter] on the mergemaster queries. When
it came up I rebuilt and installed my custom kernel. Since I had no
errors I did not think the problem was in /etc. I copied the required
files and all is well.

I wasted a lot of time. I learned things that I was not aware of. It was
just scary to loose  access to the net.

Thank you for your response. I will like to thank you ALL for FreeBSD
and keep up the great work.

Chris