Re: HEADS UP: LC_CTYPE format changed

From: Andrey Chernov <ache_at_nagual.pp.ru>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:37:40 +0300
On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 12:32:15AM +0200, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've just committed changes that modify the format of LC_CTYPE
> files.  Next time when you buildworld/installworld, please do
> it without -DNO_CLEAN, or at least remove the contents of
> /usr/obj/usr/src/share/mklocale/.

Usually nothing wrong happens even without those measures. If LC_CTYPE
file format is different enough, the reader function returns error and
locale stays to "C". The only case left if it is different in small part
so reader function can't detect the difference. I don't look at your
changes yet to say one or another for sure.

--
http://ache.pp.ru/