Request for new ATA feature

From: Peter Jeremy <PeterJeremy_at_optushome.com.au>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:58:11 +1100
Hi Søren,

I have a suggestion for a feature that would be useful to me:  I am
in the process of rejunenating an old system for use as a proxy server.
Unfortunately, the BIOS is limited to 32GB and I want to put an 80GB
drive in.  The drive (Seagate Barracuda) includes a jumper that makes
the drive report a capacity of 32GB until it is reset using a "set
features/report full capacity available" command.  Would you be
interested in adding support for this feature?

--
Peter Jeremy