Re: USB problems

From: Tyler Gee <geekout_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 11:52:20 -0700
I just did an upgrade from 5.3-RELEASE-p2 to -current (as of
yesterday) and my USB mouse comletely stopped functioning.  It was on
uchi and would register as usm0.  It now will register and unregister
as usm0 correctly but will not do anything.  It could be that I have
some setting wrong as I have never upgraded from a RELEASE to CURRENT
and have usually run CURRENT in the past.

I have not tried any other USB devices.