device pcic and card

From: Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin_at_savvis.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 10:15:09 -0800
Dear Hackers,

i heard Warner said something about removing pcic and card (aka oldcard)
support from -current. has it happened? after cvsup'ing (yesterday) i no
longer can configure kernel with pcic and card.

i can not use newcard on my tecra 8100 :( when i insert serial pc-card
my laptop hangs :( i can insert ethernet card (3com) but i can not
remove it :( same story - laptop hangs hard.

anyone has same problems or its just me?

thanks,
max