Firefox Crashing - non-present sched_get_priority_max

From: Tyler Gee <geekout_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:05:36 -0700
Hi all,

I am having a problem where firefox crashes at different points but
most specifically every time I try to log into my bank.  I can log
into other ssl sites with no problem, including other banks, but
something on mine makes it crash.  Also crashes on other sites
reliably and others randomly.  I thought it might have something to do
with flash as that seemed like a regular occurence on the pages that
were causing the crash.

Log file on crash:
---snip
Jan  5 19:54:58 lapBot kernel: cmd mozilla-xremote-cli pid 45967 tried
to use non-present sched_get_priority_min
Jan  5 19:54:58 lapBot kernel: cmd mozilla-xremote-cli pid 45967 tried
to use non-present sched_get_priority_max
Jan  5 19:54:58 lapBot kernel: cmd firefox-bin pid 45973 tried to use
non-present sched_get_priority_min
Jan  5 19:54:58 lapBot kernel: cmd firefox-bin pid 45973 tried to use
non-present sched_get_priority_max
---snip

uname -a
FreeBSD lapBot.xxx.xxx 6.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 6.0-CURRENT #10: Sun Jan  2
01:21:58 MST 2005
root_at_lapBot.attbi.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/LAPBOT  i386

portversion -v
firefox-1.0_7,1             =  up-to-date with port
flashplugin-firefox-0.4.12  =  up-to-date with port

Kernel diff:

< ident         GENERIC
---
> ident         LAPBOT
30c10
< makeoptions   DEBUG=-g                # Build kernel with gdb(1) debug symbols
---
> #makeoptions  DEBUG=-g                # Build kernel with gdb(1) debug symbols
36c16
< options       INET6                   # IPv6 communications protocols
---
> #options      INET6                   # IPv6 communications protocols
40,41c20,21
< options       UFS_DIRHASH             # Improve performance on big directories
< options       MD_ROOT                 # MD is a potential root device
---
> #options      UFS_DIRHASH             # Improve performance on big directories
> #options      MD_ROOT                 # MD is a potential root device
43,45c23,25
< options       NFSSERVER               # Network Filesystem Server
< options       NFS_ROOT                # NFS usable as /, requires NFSCLIENT
< options       MSDOSFS                 # MSDOS Filesystem
---
> #options      NFSSERVER               # Network Filesystem Server
> #options      NFS_ROOT                # NFS usable as /, requires NFSCLIENT
> #options      MSDOSFS                 # MSDOS Filesystem
53,59c33,39
< options       KTRACE                  # ktrace(1) support
< options       SYSVSHM                 # SYSV-style shared memory
< options       SYSVMSG                 # SYSV-style message queues
< options       SYSVSEM                 # SYSV-style semaphores
< options       _KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING # POSIX P1003_1B real-time
extensions
< options       KBD_INSTALL_CDEV        # install a CDEV entry in /dev
< options       AHC_REG_PRETTY_PRINT    # Print register bitfields in debug
---
> #options      KTRACE                  # ktrace(1) support
> #options      SYSVSHM                 # SYSV-style shared memory
> #options      SYSVMSG                 # SYSV-style message queues
> #options      SYSVSEM                 # SYSV-style semaphores
> #options      _KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING # POSIX P1003_1B real-time extensions
> #options      KBD_INSTALL_CDEV        # install a CDEV entry in /dev
> #options      AHC_REG_PRETTY_PRINT    # Print register bitfields in debug
61c41
< options       AHD_REG_PRETTY_PRINT    # Print register bitfields in debug
---
> #options      AHD_REG_PRETTY_PRINT    # Print register bitfields in debug
66,72c46,52
< options       KDB                     # Enable kernel debugger support.
< options       DDB                     # Support DDB.
< options       GDB                     # Support remote GDB.
< options       INVARIANTS              # Enable calls of extra sanity checking
< options       INVARIANT_SUPPORT       # Extra sanity checks of
internal structures, required by INVARIANTS
< options       WITNESS                 # Enable checks to detect
deadlocks and cycles
< options       WITNESS_SKIPSPIN        # Don't run witness on
spinlocks for speed
---
> #options      KDB                     # Enable kernel debugger support.
> #options      DDB                     # Support DDB.
> #options      GDB                     # Support remote GDB.
> #options      INVARIANTS              # Enable calls of extra sanity checking
> #options      INVARIANT_SUPPORT       # Extra sanity checks of internal structures, required by INVARIANTS
> #options      WITNESS                 # Enable checks to detect deadlocks and cycles
> #options      WITNESS_SKIPSPIN        # Don't run witness on spinlocks for speed
75,76c55,56
< options       SMP                     # Symmetric MultiProcessor Kernel
< device                apic                    # I/O APIC
---
> #options      SMP                     # Symmetric MultiProcessor Kernel
> #device               apic                    # I/O APIC
80c60
< device                eisa
---
> #device               eisa