Re: pkg_add looking in the wrong place

From: Richard Cadwalader <richard_at_howitsdone.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:55:43 -0600
I don't mean to sound like a moron, I know that certainly most of you folks on
this mailing list have enough to do without holding my hand, but where does
one set the environment variables?

I cvsup'd ports and the src tree, and I've installed stuff, it's just now that
I am having trouble...I install things by going to the ftp site and getting
the packages I need, but isn't there some config file somewhere that tells
pkg_add where to go?

the output:
# sysctl kern.osreldate
kern.osreldate: 503101