Re: firefox coredumping in recent current

From: Andrew R. Reiter <arr_at_watson.org>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 16:13:43 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 9 Jan 2005, Matteo Riondato wrote:

:Hi folks
:I'm experimenting some core dumps with firefox on a recent current (Jan
:2 2005). Firefox crashes during surfing, but there's no way to say "in
:this page it will crash" because crashes seem to happen randomly.
:The only message that appears on the command line is:
:

I've had similar issues, so I wanted to figure out what the deal was.  I
deinstalled firefox and rebuilt with debugging symbols... I've yet to have
it crash since...  :-/

:Fatal error 'Recurse on a private mutex.' at line 988 in
:file /usr/src/lib/libpthread/thread/thr_mutex.c (errno = 0)
:Abort trap (core dumped)
:
:Hope this will help and that this is the right list where to post this
:message...
:
:Best Regards
:--
:Rionda aka Matteo Riondato
:GUFI Staff Member (http://www.gufi.org)
:FreeSBIE Developer (http://www.freesbie.org)
:BSD-FAQ-it Main Developer (http://utenti.gufi.org/~rionda)
:Sent from: kaiser.sig11.org running FreeBSD-6.0-CURRENT
:

--
Andrew R. Reiter
arr_at_watson.org