Re: HEADSUP: ahc driver will be retired!

From: Livingston Dell <delll_at_centralpets.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:28:45 +0000
In article <73462.975440383_at_critter.freebsd.dk> PHK writes:
><NOTE TO="SELF">
>Maybe we should put a special marker in -currents sendmail and
>reject all email to the current list if they don't originate
>from such a system.
></NOTE>
>I'll tell you in case you can't figure out the answer to that rather
>simple question:  You're annoying people and wasting developer
>time.  That's what.

And further evidence that FreeBSD is turning into PHKBSD:  what PHK wants,
despite objections from other people, PHK does, and damn any consequences,
whether they be social, political, or technical.

Several people have raised valid objections to PHK's actions (again -- at
least he bothered warning people this time), and have proposed an alternate
solution, which PHK has ignored (again -- at least this time he bothered
saying so).

And, once again, PHK's response is:  shut up and go away.

This e-mail was sent using a CentralPets WebMail account
Get yours at: http://mail.centralpets.com