Re: Problem with crt1.o and init tls

From: Johan Kuuse <kuuse_at_redantigua.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:10:54 -0600
I mounted the 5.2.1 CD, there are actually a few install.sh's there:

./base/install.sh
./catpages/install.sh
./compat1x/install.sh
./compat20/install.sh
./compat21/install.sh
./compat22/install.sh
./compat3x/install.sh
./compat4x/install.sh
./crypto/install.sh
./dict/install.sh
./doc/install.sh
./games/install.sh
./info/install.sh
./manpages/install.sh
./ports/install.sh
./proflibs/install.sh
./src/install.sh

Do you refer to base/install.sh or to src/install.sh?
Sorry for asking all over, but I just want to be 100% sure I get you right, to
don't get things worse.

Best Regards,
Johan Kuuse