Re: Anybody involved with ISO C standardization ?

From: Jens Schweikhardt <schweikh_at_schweikhardt.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:35:24 +0100
On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 05:11:09PM +0100, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
#
# I just read another brain-dead proposal for a new timeformat
# which appearantly is in the ISO C queue and I would really
# like if we can avoid having another damn mistake in that area.
# (http://david.tribble.com/text/c0xlongtime.html)
#
# If we have anybody who's actively involved in the ISO C standardization
# who are willing to push and champion a a proposal that makes sense
# then I would love to hear from them.

Tribble et al are active on comp.std.c, where this discussion would have
more (THE!) visibility among the powers that influcence the C standard.

Did you discuss the issues with Tribble? He appears to be a reasonable
guy.

Regards,

	Jens
--