Re: tree may not be buildable for an hour.

From: Jeff Roberson <jroberson_at_chesapeake.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 05:56:48 -0500 (EST)
That's all of it.  If you wait for your cvsup mirror to catch up, you can
try running with a smpsafe vfs by setting the debug.mpsafevfs tunable.
This option requires mpsafevm as well.  I have two known bugs that have
only been triggered by peter holm's excellent stress suite, but none are
known to cause problems if mpsafevfs is disabled, and none of them have
been seen on normal systems to my knowledge.

Cheers,
Jeff