FreeBSD mouse misbehavior.

From: Renars Grinbergs <spynode_at_inbox.lv>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:54:46 +0200
I installed FreeBSD 5.3 and my mouse is acting weird. In console (using moused)
in Xorg (using sysmouse with moused or psm0 without moused) when mouse is moved
very slow it behaves normaly but when I move it little slower it resets and
appears in left side of the screen. I guess it's something about kernel
reletionship with my ps/2. It's not about Xorg configuration nor moused
configuration (tried all mouse protocols, auto is worst becouse when I use it,
moving mouse causes all sorts of keybord operations to e simulated). Please help
with my problem.

   Renars Grinbergs
Advertisement:

Atrodiet savu celojumu seit!