Re: Mouse with/without moused

From: Philip Paeps <philip_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:59:08 +0100
On 2005-01-26 00:38:41 (+0200), Renars Grinbergs <spynode_at_inbox.lv> wrote:
> I installed FreeBSD 5.3 and my mouse is acting weird. In console (using
> moused) and/or in Xorg (using sysmouse with moused or psm0 without moused)
> when I move mouse very slowly it behaves normaly but when I move it little
> faster it resets and appears in lower left side of the screen.

What kind of mouse is?  Can you compile a kernel with options PSM_DEBUG=2 and
post the chatty information that gives you?

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip_at_freebsd.org                               subscribed to the list.

  A political man can have as his aim the realization of freedom,
  but he has no means to realize it other than through violence.
  		-- Jean Paul Sartre