PVR-350 TvOut

From: Jason Sidabras <sidabraj_at_nsgcorp.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:33:44 -0600
I would llike to first start off by thanking the developers of a great
and (as of all FreeBSD drivers) easy to use and install driver for the
PVR-350

for the record i am using the driver found here:

http://www.freshports.org/multimedia/pvr250
with instructions:
http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=HowTo&diff=26  (seems
down now)

I have done some googling and searching of the mailing lists but I have
fail to find any current (post early 2004) information of the state of
the PVR-350 decoder and video out. Using ivtv (in linux) i used to send
a frame buffer to the s-video and display off of that. This went through
the decoder.

So, my question is: Is there any howto's or perhaps patches in -CURRENT
that would allow for the decoder and video out to work with my PVR-350?

Once again thanks for all of the wonderful development. Video In works
great!

Jason