Nightly updates of the kernel cross reference...

From: <gnn_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:04:35 +0900
Hi,

I now have nightly scripts generating kernel cross references that are
web browsable.  Point your web browsers here:

http://www.codespelunking.org/freebsd-current/htags/

I would like to add Linux if someone can point me at directions on how
to keep up to date with them.

Of course I'll put OpenBSD and NetBSD up as well, but I'm hoping that
keeping up to date with them will be a lot like FreeBSD.

The tools used are from global.  You can look at the tools by browsing
around www.codespelunking.org

Later,
George