nVidia driver works on -current?

From: alan bryan <alanbryan1234_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 11:20:31 -0700 (PDT)
Can anyone tell me if the nVidia display driver
(ports/x11/nvidia-driver) works on current?  The
nVidia README says it's not "supported" but I'm
wondering if it still works.  Since 5.x and 6.x are
fairly close I'm thinking it might still work and
wondering if anyone has it working - if so I'll try it
out myself.

Thanks,
Alan

(Here's the relevant part of the README)

(sec-01) SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS

The offical minimum software requirements for the
NVIDIA FreeBSD Driver
Set are:

 - FreeBSD 5-STABLE (FreeBSD 5.3 or later)

   Please review sec-05: CHOOSING THE AGP GART DRIVER
for AGP related
   information.

 - kernel source tree in /usr/src/sys (package 'ssys'
installed)

 - Xorg 6.7.0 or XFree86 4.2 and greater

FreeBSD -STABLE versions older than FreeBSD 5.3 and
FreeBSD 6.x -CURRENT
development snapshots are not supported.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/