Re: NTFS writing doesn't work on CURRENT(?)

From: Andrew R. Reiter <arr_at_watson.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:24:40 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, Tyler Gee wrote:

:> /mnt/tmp is the root directory (my mountpoint) I'm quite shure it
:> exists ;)
:
:But does /mnt/tmp/hugo exist?  You are trying to copy the directory,
:not the directory contents, but that directory doesn't exist on your
:NTFS partition and it will not create it.
:
:Either:
:
:cp -r /hugo /mnt/tmp
:
:-or-
:
:mkdir /mnt/tmp/hugo
:cp /hugo/* /mnt/tmp/hugo
:
:P.S. If this is not your problem and I am way off you can just ignore me. :)
:

Not that I've analyzed the issue at all, but it looks like he did a
'touch /hugo' (if I recall the original email), so 'hugo' would be a
regular file.

--
Andrew R. Reiter
arr_at_watson.org