Re: ath hostap - No buffer space available

From: Sam Leffler <sam_at_errno.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 09:33:57 -0700
The ap appears wedged.  I'll try to recreate but won't have much time
for a while.  It's hard to tell from all the debugging stuff you
provided exactly what's going on (splitting machines out and using
attachments would help me locate stuff and put it side-by-side).  When
the ap gets in this state try to monitor recv'd frames to see why it's
not responding to the associate requests.  tcpdump can be useful.  There
are also debugging options in 80211debug and athdebug.

Another thing to do is sniff on one client while the other is trying to
associate.  This is likely the more useful way to quickly narrow down
what's going on.

	Sam