Re: TTY code problems in current

From: Roman Kurakin <rik_at_cronyx.ru>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:07:29 +0400
Hi,

Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

>In message <42C93E8E.4010408_at_cronyx.ru>, Roman Kurakin writes:
>

>>Do you work on it or your work was only code cleanup?
>>Is there any plans to make them smpsafe on RELENG_6?
>>

>It's near the top of my queue of things to do when I have time.
>
>You could easily beat me to it.

It would be really nice to have it in RELENG_6. Especially if the
problem seen by
Slawa Olchovchenkov is the result that problem.

Now I have some time to fix a couple of FreeBSD problems related to
Cronyx drivers.
Currently I am working on other problem with module loading. If I didn't
switch from
FreeBSD to some other tasks I'll try to prepare some initial patches.

rik