ath hostap - clients assosiated, but no comms

From: Johann Hugo <jhugo_at_icomtek.csir.co.za>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:40:29 +0200
Hi

My ath hostap device somtimes goes in a state where both my clients are
accociated, but no UDP/IP comms between client -> hostap or client -> client.
(if same clients connects to another AP, everything works fine)

With tcpdump -i ath0 -n -e -y IEEE802_11 I can see the received data, but with
tcpdump -i ath0 -n -e there is nothing.

athstats shows lots of "rx failed 'cuz of bad CRC"

Johann hugo