Re: Call for FreeBSD status reports

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:16:35 +0200
This is a friendly reminder that we are collecting status reports.
Submissions are due tomorrow (July 15).  If you are planning to submit
something, but won't be able to make the formal deadline - please let us
know, we are willing to extend the deadline a bit for a broader turnout.

Looking forward to receiving your reports!

--
/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier_at_freebsd.org
 X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/  | mlaier_at_EFnet